Cordoba C3M Acoustic Nylon String Classical Guitar - Natural
A great value for beginning students.
One of the most popular models and a staple in the Iberia Series lineup, the C3M is a full-sized, handcrafted guitar. It is built with the traditional Spanish fan bracing, a solid cedar top and mahogany back and sides. The C3M also has a hand inlaid wooden rosette, a rosewood fingerboard, and nickel tuning machines with pearl buttons. The "M" in the title stands for its light matte finish.
- Top: Solid Canadian Cedar
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Black ABS Binding / Rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: White and black ABS top
- Rosette: All natural wood inlaid
- Finish: Satin (Matte)
- Neck/Fingerboard: Nato neck / Rosewood fingerboard / Traditional (Classical) Style Neck
- Truss Rod: Two-way adjustable, 4mm
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 52mm (2.04")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 59mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl at 5, 7, 9, 12
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 Total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish 7 fan bracing
- Body Width & Length: 375mm (14.75 inches) width at lower bout, 1,003mm (39.5 inches) total length
- Overall Length: 39"
- Body Depth: Standard Spanish Classic Body Depth, 95mm upper bout / 100mm lower bout (3.7 / 3.9 inches)
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Plated with Pearl Buttons
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum in High Tension 500CJ