• Purchasing - renting vs. buying; selection of student, step-up and professional instruments and bows
• Instrument Accessories - shoulder pads, rockstops, rosin, stools, cloths, mutes, cases
• Maintenance - temperature, humidity, cleaning/polishing, daily care, periodic/annual maintenance with to-do lists for instruments and bows
• Troubleshooting - slipping/sticking pegs, slipping/sticking pegs, buzzing or rattling, scratches or cracks, scratches or cracks, common problems
• Rehearsal Space - necessary equipment, options you do and don't need, space and layout considerations
• Repair - string replacement, fine tuner repair, bow rehair, peg repair, bridge adjustment, chin rest tightening, emergency fixes
• Sizing - what to measure for each instrument
• Set-Up - bridge, fingerboard, nut, and sound post adjustment
• Tuning - common issues with pegs, fine tuners, replacing bass strings
• Toolkit - what to include
We do our best to get your order out the door same day when it is in stock. If an item is out of stock, you will see it indicated on the product page before you add it to your cart, or you will be contacted. Most often, we ship with Canada Post but sometimes other carriers like FedEx or UPS are used. If your method of shipping is eligible for a tracking number, this will be emailed to you.
We do not offer refunds but may be able to do an exchange or store credit with 14 days of your shipment's arrival. Our full return policy can be found by clicking the link "Shipping & Return Policy" at the bottom of the page.
Get in touch
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about our shipping services.