D'addario Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings XTAPB1152
Guitars - Accessories - Strings
Since D'Addario introduced Phosphor Bronze acoustic guitar strings in 1974, they've been synonymous with warm, well-balanced tone. XT Phosphor Bronze offers that and more, boasting enhanced break resistance, better pitch stability, and longer life than our standard phosphor bronze strings. The XT coating delivers advanced corrosion resistance, while still retaining the warm tone and natural feel of the uncoated string. Beneath the coating, these XT acoustic strings are constructed with a NY Steel core, phosphor bronze wrap wire, and Fusion Twist technology, affording tonal versatility with added resilience, excellent for a wide range of acoustic styles. This 11-52 Custom Light gauge set has slightly more volume and projection than Extra Light, while still being easy to play.
D'Addario XT strings feature high carbon steel cores with an advanced corrosion resistance treatment on every string in the set, giving you enhanced break resistance and unyielding pitch stability—all while preserving the tone and feel of your favorite uncoated strings. These strings are made to stay, with uncompromising performance that never fades away.
- XT Phosphor Bronze acoustic guitar strings feature an advanced corrosion resistance coating, extending string life, while preserving the natural tone and feel of uncoated strings.
- Phosphor Bronze wrap wire provides tried-and-true D'Addario acoustic tone, with beautiful balance and warmth suitable for all musical genres.
- With a NY Steel core and Fusion Twist technology, XT Phosphor Bronze offers greater break strength and unmatched tuning stability—staying in tune 131% better than other acoustic strings.
- XT acoustic guitar strings come with a code, which you can register to earn Players Circle points.
- These strings are made in the USA—drawn to our exacting specifications at our New York production facility.