Series: Berklee Press
Publisher: Berklee Press
Author: Mia Olson
Become a better musician through yoga. By integrating yoga into your practice routines, you will develop a more focused and concentrated mind for performance. You will be able to increase awareness of how you use your body to allow for proper posture and ease of movement while performing, helping you to avoid overuse injuries and play with greater expression.
These concepts, exercises, and practice routines present yoga from the musicians' perspective, focusing on the direct relationships between using yoga and creating music.
You will learn to:
- Practice meditation approaches, breathing techniques, and yoga postures that will help improve musicianship
- Play using healthy posture and technique
- Get more out of your practice through improved focus
- Use your breath to improve your phrasing and also to ease performance anxiety
- Play with deeper expression through inspiration.
We do our best to get your order out the door same day when it is in stock. If an item is out of stock, you will see it indicated on the product page before you add it to your cart, or you will be contacted. Most often, we ship with Canada Post but sometimes other carriers like FedEx or UPS are used. If your method of shipping is eligible for a tracking number, this will be emailed to you.
We do not offer refunds but may be able to do an exchange or store credit with 14 days of your shipment's arrival. Our full return policy can be found by clicking the link "Shipping & Return Policy" at the bottom of the page.
Get in touch
Contact email@example.com with any questions about our shipping services.