Kato 300 Violin Outfit - All Sizes
Strings - Violins
The Kato line is our most popular series student instruments. Completely European made, the Kato line reflects our motto: “A better instrument for a lower price - guaranteed”. It is of critical importance that a beginner’s first instrument be of good quality, able to produce a pleasing sound. It must be correctly set up for ease of playing, have correct dimensions, good quality strings, and come with a strong, balanced bow, Our Kato violin outfits are produced to our high standards, with impressive features.
- All European, hand finished violin.
- Solid spruce and maple construction
- Slightly flamed two piece back, vigorously grained quarter sawn spruce top with inlaid purfling
- Durable nitro spirit varnish
- Ebony fingerboard and trim
- Mechanical tailpiece with 4 fine tuners
- Good quality strings
- Basic wooden bow with genuine horsehair
- Light weight fitted case with zippered cover
- Violin blanket and shoulder straps
- Quality rosin