Joseph Mirth 900 Violin Outfit
Our featured signature Mirth outfit is handmade on a Stradivari model from European tonewoods. It features high level craftsmanship and individual graduation of the plates to achieve a beautiful warm, yet powerful tone. An instrument to inspire the demanding player.
- Back: Highly flamed maple
- Top: Aged, straight grained spruce — The artisan varnish is skillfully and discreetly antiqued to produce a warm, glowing red-brown shade on golden ground
- Fine ebony fingerboard
- Premium Boxwood fittings compliment this beautiful instrument
- Oblong case with zippered Cordura cover with deluxe fitted interior, blanket and padded shoulder-straps
- Good grade Brazilwood bow and rosin