Hiroshi Kono Workshop Viola
An impressive viola from the highly regarded Kono workshop made in Japan, then masterfully varnished in America in antique style to produce an instrument you will be proud to show off. A powerful, responsive tone that will satisfy serious musicians. Many famous artists, such as Joshua Bell, Robert Lipsett and Michelle Kim own Hiroshi Kono’s master violins.
- Solid carved Manchurian Spruce top
- Back, sides & neck: Flamed Himalayan Maple
- Fittings: Wittner patent fine-tuning pegs (Bonus!)
- Ebony tailpiece with gold plated E-string adjuster
- Premium Evah Pirazzi strings (unless otherwise specified)
- Aubert bridge. Individually set up and tone-adjusted in our workshop
- Offered in 16” (408 mm) and 15 ½ “(394 mm) length, and available on order in other sizes.