Hiroshi Kono Violin
An impressive violin from the highly regarded Kono workshop in Japan, then masterfully varnished in America in antique style to produce an instrument you will be proud to show off. A powerful, responsive tone that will satisfy serious musicians. Many famous artists, such as Joshua Bell, Robert Lipsett, and Michelle Kim own Hiroshi Kono’s master violins.
- Solid carved Manchurian Spruce top
- Back, sides & neck: Flamed Himalayan Maple
- Fittings: Wittner patent fine-tuning pegs (Bonus!)
- Ebony tailpiece with gold plated E-string adjuster
- Premium Peter Infeld strings
- Aubert bridge.