Gewa Air 2.1 Violin Case
Introducing the prestigious "Air 2.1" Gewa violin cases. 100% made in Germany, this case has been one of the top choices for protecting some of the most expensive violins in the world. It features a specially developed energy-absorbing thermoplastic shell this is extremely strong, and unbelievably light.
Why is the material so special? Gewa Air cases are produced by bonding the material with heat. The foam between the inner and outer shells is injected under high pressure. This is a different technique from most other cases in the market, where the already finished material is bent into shape. This causes stress and different thickness in the material, especially around the critical edges. Because of Gewa's unique, high-quality, and expensive development techniques, the Gewa Air cases offer exceptional protection and insulation against cold and heat.
- Made in Germany
- Especially developed thermoplastic shell
- Extremely high break resistance
- Outstanding insulation properties
- Light, but offers nevertheless best protection
- Padded, adjustable suspension system
- GEWA patented swivel type holder and flexible bow holder
- Detachable accessory pocket
- 2 detachable neoprene backpack straps for high wearing comfort
- Inside black velour padding, protection blanket
- Combination Lock