Gewa Air 1.7 Prestige Shaped Violin Case - Cappuccino
The Gewa Air Prestige violin cases are 100% made in Germany. It features a specially developed energy-absorbing thermoplastic shell with extremely high break resistance. It also features a beautiful vintage and nostalgic leather lid. It's thermo protection is unlike any other case in the world. It only has 0.025 W/mK thermal conductivity, due to Gewa's patented technique of molding their shells. This case has better temperature insulation properties than fiberglass or carbon fiber shells. Which is absolutely extraordinary as the weight is only 4.2 pounds.
Gewa Industries face the market with its constant changes and progress by offering innovative and sophisticated products in all areas. By continuously improving their products and services they increase the customer value and sustain their competitive situation.
- Made in Germany
- Especially developed Thermoplast shell
- Extremely high break resistance
- Weight ca. 1,9 kg without accessories
- Outstanding isolation characteristics, only 0,025 W/mK thermal conductivity
- Hand-sewn leather handle
- Lid in leather-look
- Padded suspension system
- GEWA patented swivel-type bow holder and flexible bow bridge
- Functional, removable accessory pocket
- 2 detachable Neoprene rucksack straps for high wearing comfort
- Inside: black velour padding, protection blanket
- Combination lock