D'Addario J73 Mandolin Strings, Phosphor Bronze, Light, 10-38
J73 D'Addario's most popular light gauge mandolin set, delivers warm and bright phosphor bronze tone with just the right amount of tension for easy playability and projection. Loopend construction for universal fit. They are made from the highest quality plain steel, stainless steel, nickel plated steel and phosphor bronze and are available in a wide variety of gauges.
- D'Addario's most popular light gauge mandolin strings
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010/.010, 014/.014, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024/.024, .038/.038
- Phosphor Bronze for long lasting, warm and bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh