D'Addario EJ67 Nickel Mandolin Strings, Medium, 11-39
D'Addario EJ67 mandolin strings are great for electric or acoustic mandolin playing. J67 mandolin strings are wound with nickelplated steel, known for its distinctive bright tone and excellent projection. D'Addario Stainless Steel and Nickel mandolin strings provide players with corrosion resistent strings that have a bright sound and textured feel. These strings provide a clear, tight and focused sound and are great for instruments with magnetic pickups installed.
- J67 mandolin strings, great for electric or acoustic mandolin playing
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011/.011, 014/.014, Nickel Wound .025/.025, .039/.039