D'Addario EJ43 Pro-Art̩ Nylon, Light Tension
EJ43 is the lightest tension available of D'Addario's best selling Pro-Art̩ series. Great for beginners or experienced players with a lighter touch, they provide ease of play without sacrificing rich tone. EJ43's contain silver wound on nylon bass strings with clear nylon trebles. Pro-Arte, the world's most popular classical strings are D'Addario's premium classical guitar string sets. All Pro-Arte treble strings are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine which performs diameter and tension measurements, ensuring true-sounding, precise trebles in every set. Pro-Arte basses are wound using silver-plated copper on a multi-filament nylon core for consistent and warm, yet projecting tone.
- Light tension version of the best selling Pro-Art̩ series
- Laser sorted clear nylon treble strings for consistent, precise intonation
- Precision wound basses for warm, projecting tone and the utmost consistency
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Trebles .0275, .0317, .0397 Basses .028, .033, .042 - Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh