D'Addario EFT17 Flat Top Acoustic Strings 13-56
EFT17 Flat Top strings combine D'Addario's popular medium gauging with an exclusive precision polishing process for a smoother, quieter playing surface. Great for recording or slide playing. D'Addario Flat Tops are round wound, then precision ground, leaving the outer surface smooth and "semi-flat." This produces a smooth, flattened playing surface, but does not sacrifice the superb tone and sustain associated with phosphor bronze strings. Flat Tops greatly reduce finger noise and are excellent for recording and flat-picking.
- D'Addario's popular extra-light gauging with an exclusive precision polishing process for reduced finger noise
- Smooth, flattened playing surface, superb tone and sustain associated with phosphor bronze strings
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .013, .017, Phosphor Bronze Wound .026, .035, .045, .056