Cordoba 24C Concert Ukulele
The 24 series ukuleles feature exotic spalted maple, offering a unique look and tone. These ukes feature a solid cedar top paired with spalted maple back and sides resulting in ukuleles that project their voice, regardless of the size. Padauk body and fingerboard binding, combined with a padauk rosette add a beautiful pop of red to their already striking appearance. Additional features include a mahogany neck and spalted maple headstock veneer.
Available in soprano, (24S), concert (24C), tenor (24T), tenor with cutaway and electronics (24T-CE) and baritone (24B).
- Body Top: Solid Cedar
- Body Size: Concert
- Upper Bout Width: 152mm (6")
- Lower Bout Width: 203mm (8")
- Body Depth Upper Bout: 54mm (2 1/8")
- Body Depth Lower Bout: 70mm (2 3/4")
- Body Length: 275mm (10 7/8")
- Overall Length: 610mm (24")
- Soundhole Diameter: 52mm (2")