Bam Hightech Shamrock Cello Case With Wheels
The BAM Hightech Shamrock case for Cello is a modern light weight case of outstanding quality.
The highlight of the Hightech-series by BAM is the innovative case shell: It is made of a triple-ply structure consisting of high performance materials. Inside as well it offers perfect protection for your instrument due to its injected foam suspension system.
The Shamrock Product Line features modern handles and a newly design \"graffiti logo\" on the outside.
WEIGHT : 3,9 kg
Body Length: 80 cm
Upper bout: 37 cm
Lower bout: 45 cm
- Total suspension of the instrument on injected foam cushions
- 2 bow holders
- Scroll and neck straps
- Elastic band to secure the endpin during travel
- String pocket
- Shells made of the Bam Hightech technique : a tripleply structure made of high performance materials (ABS, Airex foam, another type of ABS)
- Outstanding protection and ultralight weight
- Very comfortable bimaterial side handle
- 5 softouch latches with key
- Male/female airtight seal
- Modern design with a "Graffiti" logo
- Builtin wheels and pulling handle
- 2 comfortable neoprene antislip backpack straps with security screw hooks