Bam Hightech Oblong Violin Case With Pocket
The BAM Hightech case with pocket is an elegant looking oblong case for the regular full-size violin.
This violin case is equipped with a detachable front pocket for sheet music.
The case shell is made of the Hightech technique by BAM, a triple-ply structure consisting of high performance materials. This technology ensures an outstanding protection and an ultra-light weight.
Inside, the instrument is suspended in an injected foam system.
WEIGHT: 2,4 kg
Body Length: 38 cm
Upper bout: 22 cm
Lower bout: 22 cm
- Total suspension of the instrument on injected foam cushions
- Removable inside accessories pocket
- 4 bow holders
- Strap for a "Kun" style shoulder rest
- Shells made of the Bam Hightech technique : a tripleply structure made of high performance materials (ABS, Airex foam, another type of ABS)
- Outstanding protection and ultralight weight
- 2 comfortable neoprene antislip backpack straps with security screw hooks
- Side handle
- Subway handle
- 2 combinations latches
- Male/female airtight seal
- Antislip and antiwear rubber patches on the bottom outer shell
- External A4 sized music pocket