Bam Hightech Oblong Connection Violin Case Without Pocket
The BAM Hightech Connection case for violin is an ultralight oblong case for the regular full-size violin.
The shell itself is made of the innovative BAM Hightech technique: a triple-ply structure made of high performance materials (ABS, Airex foam or PVC foam, another type of ABS) ensuring outstanding protection and ultra-light weight.
The Hightech shell of the Connection case is covered with black PU leather which gives an elegant look.
Suspension of the instrument on injected foam cushions.
This BAM case is not equipped with a pocket for sheet music.
WEIGHT: 2,6 kg
Body Length: 38 cm
Upper bout: 22 cm
Lower bout: 22 cm
- Suspension of the instrument on injected foam cushions
- Inside removable accessory pouch
- 4 bow holders
- Strap for a "Kun" style shoulder rest
- PU Leather external layer
- Shells made of the Bam Hightech technique : a tripleply structure made of high performance materials (ABS, Airex foam, another type of ABS)
- Outstanding protection and ultralight weight
- 2 comfortable neoprene antislip backpack straps with security screw hooks
- 2 combination locks
- Side handle
- Subway handle
- Male/female airtight seal
- Antislip and antiwear rubber patches on the bottom outer shell