Art & Lutherie Legacy CW Q1T Concert Hall Acoustic/Electric Guitar
The perfectly sized Concert Hall Legacy is reflective of the legendary bluesmen and folk balladeers of yesteryear with its vintage city vibe. Equipped with Godin Q1T electronics, it’s the perfect stage companion, ready to fill any room. Offered in 3 semi-gloss patina finishes, Bourbon Burst, Faded Black or Tennessee Red, this rock solid performer delivers rich dynamic response whether plugged in or all by its lonesome.
- Wild Cherry Back & Sides (3-layer solid lamination)
- Select Pressure Tested Solid Spruce Top
- Silver Leaf Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard & Bridge
- 24.84” Scale
- 16” fingerboard radius
- Graphtech Tusq™ Nut & Saddle
- Double-action Truss Rod
- Open-gear 18:1 antique brass tuning machines
- Hand-crafted in Quebec, Canada
- 95% Canadian Wood
- Godin Q1T built-in electronics
- Model #042371
Godin Q1T built-in electronics with tuner
The Godin Q1T acoustic guitar system is simple in design and outstanding in performance. In combination with the transducer, the EQ control range and frequency content have been specifically contoured to provide a very rich and full sound reproduction resulting in performance seen only in far more complex systems. Features volume, treble and bass controls as well as a built-in tuner with auto shut-off.Features
- Built in tuner with auto shut-off.
- Custom voiced preamp.