Washburn Heritage WD10SCE12 12-String Acoustic/Electric Guitar
The natural Heritage 10 Series WD10SCE12 12-String Acoustic/Electric Guitar from Washburn features a solid Sitka spruce top with quarter-sawn scalloped Sitka spruce bracing, and mahogany back and sides. Its cutaway body allows for better access to the higher frets. Both the neck and body have a smooth satin finish.
The guitar's fast-playing mahogany neck has a 25.5" scale and sports a 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, as well as a rosewood capped headstock, and chrome tuners. A bone nut increases sustain in tandem with the bone compensated saddle, which also improves intonation. The built-in Fishman 301T preamp system and undersaddle pickup deliver a rich acoustic tone. The system includes onboard bass and treble tone-shaping controls with a feedback-reducing phase switch, along with a convenient chromatic tuner.
The WD10SCE12 is suitable for both novice and professional players of all musical styles, and can be used for live performance and recording.
- 12-string dreadnought cutaway body
- Fishman 301T preamp system with undersaddle pickup and onboard controls for volume, bass, treble, and phase, and built-in chromatic tuner
- Solid Sitka spruce top with quarter-sawn scalloped Sitka spruce bracing
- Satin finish mahogany neck with 2-way truss rod
- Custom wood inlay rosette
- Set up with D'Addario EJ-38 phosphor bronze 12-string set