Ultrasound CP-100 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amplifier
Wonderfully transparent, natural acoustic tone with plenty of connectivity and performance options for solo singer-guitarists.
The Ultrasound CP-100 is a compact, powerful 2-channel amp that keeps your amplified acoustic guitar sounding acoustic. It has an 8" LF driver and HF horn powered by 100W. 2 channels each have combo XLR/1/4" inputs so they can be used for either guitar or microphone, and the inputs also have phantom power for condenser mics. Each channel has 2-band EQ, and channel 2 has a notch filter for eliminating feedback, as well as a shape switch that scoops the mids. A bank of 16 digital footswitchable effects (reverbs, delays, flanges, choruses, auto wah, and rotary) can be assigned to either or both channels. Other features of the Ultrasound CP-100 include effects send/return, an unbalanced line out for connection to a mixer or slave amp, and a balanced DI output for connection to a recorder or sound reinforcement system.
- 8" driver with HF horn
- 2 channels
- Combo XLR/1/4" inputs with phantom power on both channels
- Bass and treble tone controls on both channels
- 18dB cut, sweepable notch filter on channel 2
- Shape switch (mid scoop) on channel 2
- 16 digital effects assignable to either or both channels
- Effects include reverb, auto wah, delay, flange, chorus, and rotary speaker simulation
- Send/return for external effects
- Unbalanced line out
- Balanced direct out
- RCA input for tape or CD player
- Footswitch input for effects on/off
- Vintage-style leather handle
- 16"W x 12"H x 11"D
- 30 lbs.