Pianos - Digital
The LP-380 provides a brilliant piano sound in a low-profile, slim design. The flat-top cabinet looks stylish even when the key cover is closed. The high-output amplifier and speakers accurately reproduce a realistic piano sound, while Korg's flagship RH3 keybed enables expressive performances.
Skillfully Crafted in Japan The prestigious LP-380 digital piano, featuring the highly acclaimed RH3 keybed, is proudly built in Kyoto, Japan by craftsmen with the experience and expertise gained from producing some of the highest quality digital musical instruments available. Our goal is complete customer satisfaction and we are proud to produce pianos that musicians will enjoy playing now and for years to come.
The LP-380 includes all three pedals normally found on a concert grand piano, including support for realistic half-pedaling on both the damper and soft pedals. These pedals are affixed to the LP-380 in the perfect position for a true piano playing experience.
- Slim and stylish design
- Rich, dynamic acoustic piano sounds that are enjoyable to play
- High-output amp section produces plenty of volume
- RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3) keyboard
- Reduced chassis, package size, and weight
- Three-pedal design with half-damper support
- Stereo mini-jack line-out
- Built-in metronome
- MIDI input and output
- 2 x 22-watt, 10cm speaker
- Bench included