Guild F-512E Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar
The Guild F-512E jumbo 12-string is the acoustic-electric version of the enormously popular F-512. The F-512E features a Sitka spruce top and rosewood back and sides. True to its heritage, the F-512E produces a high volume of sound, yet retains clarity and definition hard to come by in a 12-string instrument. The ebony fingerboard is adorned with abalone and mother-of-pearl inlays, and the headstock is fitted with gold Grover tuners and the classic Guild G-shield inlay. LR Baggs Anthem electronics with volume and tone control provide amplification of the F-512E jumbo.
- Color: Natural
- Body style: Jumbo
- Top: Solid AAA Sitka spruce
- Bracing: Custom X
- Back: Solid rosewood
- Sides: Solid rosewood
- Neck: 3-piece mahogany/maple/mahogany
- Width at nut: 1-13/16"
- Fretboard: Ebony (12" radius)
- Scale length: 25-5/8"
- No. of frets: 20
- Machine heads: Gold-plated Grover Rotomatic die-cast mini-tuners
- Bridge: Ebony
- Hardware: Gold
- Electronics: LR Baggs Anthem pickup and preamp
- Controls: Volume and tone controls surface-mounted inside the soundhole
- Finish: High gloss (nitro-cellulose lacquer)