D'Addario EXP23 Coated Phosphor Bronze, Baritone, 16-70
While optimally designed for today's modern, shorter scale baritone guitars, EXP23's are also an excellent solution for deep, down-tuning on most standard acoustic guitars. D�۪Addario�۪s EXP coated strings now feature plain steel strings and hexagonal cores made of our revolutionary NY High Carbon Steel. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D�۪Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel wire delivers unprecedented strength and pitch stability. Combined with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery, each EXP set maintains that familiar uncoated tone while adding up to 4 times more life.
- Optimally designed for acoustic baritone guitars
- EXP Coated phosphor bronze for warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone and 4 times more life
- Feature D�۪Addario�۪s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel for unprecedented strength and pitch stability
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .016, .022, Phosphor Bronze Wound .029, .048, .060, .070