D'Addario EXP120 Coated Nickel Wound, Super Light, 9-42
EXP120 delivers all the tone and performance of our best-selling EXL120 set, with 4 times more string life. 9-42 is preferred for its easy playability and biting tone. D�۪Addario�۪s EXP coated strings now feature plain steel strings and hexagonal cores made of our revolutionary NY High Carbon Steel. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D�۪Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel wire delivers unprecedented strength and pitch stability. Combined with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery, each EXP set maintains that familiar uncoated tone while adding up to 4 times more life.
- Super light gauges for maximum flexibility and biting tone
- EXP Coated nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone and 4 times more life
- Feature D�۪Addario�۪s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .009, .011, .016, Nickel Wound .024, .032, .042