Cordoba 22T Tenor Ukulele
The 22 Series applies the most popular guitar tonewood combination of spruce and Indian rosewood to the ukulele. Other guitar-inspired features include a rosewood bridge, fingerboard, and headstock veneer, and a mahogany neck. The aesthetic is subtle and refined, with a sleek high gloss finish, and timeless hand-inlaid wooden rope rosette and matching purfling.
Available in soprano (22S), concert (22C), tenor (22T), tenor cutaway acoustic-electric (22T-CE), and baritone (22B).
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Size: Tenor
- Upper Bout Width: 168 (6 5/8")
- Lower Bout Width: 217 (8 1/2")
- Body Depth Upper Bout: 65mm (2 1/2")
- Body Depth Lower Bout: 73mm (2 7/8")
- Body Length: 296 (11 5/8")
- Overall Length: 660mm (26")
- Soundhole Diameter: 62mm (2 1/2")