Cordoba 22S Soprano Ukulele
The 22 Series applies the most popular guitar tonewood combination of spruce and Indian rosewood to the ukulele. Other guitar-inspired features include a rosewood bridge, fingerboard, and headstock veneer, and a mahogany neck. The aesthetic is subtle and refined, with a sleek high gloss finish, and timeless hand-inlaid wooden rope rosette and matching purfling.
Available in soprano (22S), tenor (22T), tenor cutaway acoustic-electric (22T-CE), and baritone (22B).
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Size: Soprano
- Upper Bout Width: 129mm (5 1/8")
- Lower Bout Width: 178mm (7")
- Body Depth Upper Bout: 50mm (2")
- Body Depth Lower Bout: 60mm (2 3/8")
- Body Length: 240mm (9 1/2")
- Overall Length: 533mm (21")
- Soundhole Diameter: 52mm (2")