Art & Lutherie Americana QIT Acoustic Electric RH Guitar - Tennessee Red
Keeping the century-old Dreadnought tradition of versatility, the Americana is a reinvented classic. It’s best described as one part plow horse for its durability and two parts thoroughbred for its exquisite tone and articulation. This stage and studio ready songbird comes equipped with Godin Q1T electronics featuring a built-in tuner.
- Wild Cherry Back & Sides (3-layer solid lamination)
- Select Pressure Tested Solid Spruce Top
- Silver Leaf Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard & Bridge
- 24.84” Scale
- 16” fingerboard radius
- Graphtech Tusq™ Nut & Saddle
- Double-action Truss Rod
- Open-gear 18:1 antique brass tuning machines
- Hand-crafted in Quebec, Canada
- 95% Canadian Wood
- Godin Q1T built-in electronics
Godin Q1T built-in electronics with tuner
The Godin Q1T acoustic guitar system is simple in design and outstanding in performance. In combination with the transducer, the EQ control range and frequency content have been specifically contoured to provide a very rich and full sound reproduction resulting in performance seen only in far more complex systems. Features volume, treble and bass controls as well as a built-in tuner with auto shut-off.
Built in tuner with auto shut-off.
Custom voiced preamp.